This position will work between 0-19 hours per week providing custodial services including but not limited to maintenance duties, dusting, mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking bathrooms in a REACH custodial customers building. Compensation rate may vary by work location.
- Maintain hard floors by dust mopping, sweeping, or vacuuming floors.
- Maintain hard floors by mopping or auto scrubbing floors.
- Maintain hard floors by buffing, scrubbing, or waxing floors.
- Maintain carpets by vacuuming with designated vacuum cleaner.
- Maintain carpets by using approved spot cleaning method.
- Maintain carpets by using extraction or encapsulation system.
- Maintain restrooms by restocking paper and soap supplies.
- Maintain restrooms by cleaning and sanitizing them with approved method.
- Maintain buildings by emptying trash receptacles.
- Maintain custodial equipment by checking it and reporting any problems to supervisor.
- Maintain supplies by using them conservatively and advising supervisor when supplies are running low.
- Secure building by locking doors and windows after cleaning areas.
- Maintain positive relationships with coworkers and building personnel.
- Understand and comply with applicable agency policies and procedures.
- Understand and comply with all custodial policies and procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality as prescribed by agency policy, federal/state law, and applicable custodial contracts.
- Maintain and promote positive professional working relationships with other custodial employees and building personnel.
- Attend and participate in meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to complete assigned tasks with consistent quality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
18 years old
REACH Custodial Services is a Source America contractor and has a preference for individuals experiencing a documented disability.
This is a continuous recruitment and will be used for more than one (1) vacancy. The applicant pool acquired during this recruitment will be used for all vacancies occurring within the posting period. Interested applicants are encouraged to reapply to each recruitment notice to ensure consideration for all vacancies.