This position will work between 0-19 hours per week providing custodial services including but not limited to maintenance duties, dusting, mopping, finishing and buffing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets, cleaning and restocking bathrooms in a REACH custodial customers building. Compensation rate may vary by work location.
- Maintain hard floors by dust mopping, sweeping, or vacuuming floors.
- Maintain hard floors by mopping or auto scrubbing floors.
- Maintain hard floors by buffing, scrubbing, or waxing floors.
- Maintain carpets by vacuuming with designated vacuum cleaner.
- Maintain carpets by using approved spot cleaning method.
- Maintain carpets by using extraction or encapsulation system.
- Maintain restrooms by restocking paper and soap supplies.
- Maintain restrooms by cleaning and sanitizing them with approved method.
- Maintain buildings by emptying trash receptacles.
- Maintain custodial equipment by checking it and reporting any problems to supervisor.
- Maintain supplies by using them conservatively and advising supervisor when supplies are running low.
- Secure building by locking doors and windows after cleaning areas.
- Maintain positive relationships with coworkers and building personnel.
- Understand and comply with applicable agency policies and procedures.
- Understand and comply with all custodial policies and procedures.
- Ensure confidentiality as prescribed by agency policy, federal/state law, and applicable custodial contracts.
- Maintain and promote positive professional working relationships with other custodial employees and building personnel.
- Attend and participate in meetings and trainings as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to complete assigned tasks with consistent quality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
REACH Custodial Services is a Source America contractor and has a preference for individuals experiencing a documented disability.